Date of entry into force: 10, 2015
This privacy statement applies to edenia-punta-soberana-ar.book.direct, whose ownership and management is the responsibility of Edenia Punta Soberana. This privacy statement describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us through our website: edenia-punta-soberana-ar.book.direct. It also describes the options you have regarding the use we give to your personal data and how you can access and update this information. We may modify this privacy statement from time to time, so visit this page often to be aware of the changes.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
The type of personal data we collect includes:
- Your name, surnames, e-mail address, telephone number and home address;
- Credit card information (type of card, credit card number, cardholder's name, expiration date and security code);
- Data of the stay of the guests, including the date of entry and exit, special requests, comments on your preferences (such as preferences about the room, facilities or any service used);
- Data that you give us about your marketing preferences or if you participate in surveys, raffles or promotional offers;
When you visit our website, even if you do not make any reservations, we may collect some information, such as your IP address, the browser you use and information about your computer's operating system, application version, language settings and the pages you have we have shown If you are using a mobile device, we may also collect data that identifies your device, its specific configuration, and latitude / longitude data and features. When you make a reservation, our system registers through which means and from which web pages you have made the reservation. If these data can identify you as an individual, they are considered personal data and are subject to this privacy statement.
You can always choose what personal data (if any) you want to provide us. However, if you choose not to provide certain information, this may affect some of the transactions you make with us.
Why do we collect, use and share your personal information?
- Reservations: we use your personal data to complete and manage your online reservation and send you an e-mail confirmation, an e-mail before arrival and give you information about the area and our accommodation.
- Customer service: we use your personal information to offer you customer service.
- Customer feedback: we may use your contact information to invite you by e-mail to write a comment after your stay. So you can help other travelers choose the accommodation that best suits them.
- Marketing activities: we also use your information for marketing activities, as allowed by law.
- Other communications: at other times we may contact you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone or by message depending on the contact information you share with us. The reasons can be:
- That we have to respond and handle requests that you have made.
- If you have not completed an online reservation, we may send you a reminder to continue your reservation. We think that this additional service can be useful because it allows you to continue with the reservation without having to search for the accommodation again or to complete all the reservation data from the beginning.
- When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to give your opinion about your experience with our website.
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations: we may use your personal data to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Detection and prevention: we may use your personal information for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illicit or unwanted activities.
- Improvement of our services: finally, we use your personal data for analytical purposes, to improve our services and user experience, as well as the functions and quality of our online travel services.
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
We may share your personal information with third parties as indicated below.
- Service providers: We may use service providers to process your personal data only on our behalf. This processing is carried out for purposes such as facilitating payment of reservations, sending marketing materials or for analytical support services. These processes are subject to confidentiality clauses and the use of your personal data is not allowed for their own purposes or for any other purpose.
- Competent authorities: We disclose personal information to law enforcement and other governmental authorities to the extent required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
Retention of personal information
We will keep your personal data for as long as we consider necessary to provide you with our services, comply with applicable laws (including document retention), resolve any dispute between the parties and carry out our business. All personal data that we maintain will be subject to this privacy statement.
What is a cookie?
Our goal is to offer you an advanced and intuitive website that responds to your needs and tastes. To achieve this, our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We use technical cookies to show you our website. These cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to work properly.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively.
- Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to understand how you use our website, detect what works and what does not, optimize and improve the website and make sure it remains interesting and relevant. The data we collect includes the web pages you have visited, reference / exit pages that you have entered and left, type of platform you use, date / time information and data such as the number of clicks you have made on a page.
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
- Booking.com: We have teamed up with Booking.com B.V., located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, The Netherlands (www.booking.com) (hereafter Booking.com) to offer you our online reservation services. While we provide the content to this website and you make a reservation directly with us, the reservations are processed through Booking.com. The information you enter into this website will therefore also be shared with Booking.com and its affiliates. This information may include personal data such as your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of guests traveling with you and any preferences you specified when making a booking. To find out more about the Booking.com corporate family, visit About Booking.com.
- BookingSuite: Your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite B.V. located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company which operates this website and the website suite.booking.com. BookingSuite will provide your information which may include personal data to Booking.com for the purposes described above.